Calling all Beauty Junkies...

Unleash the It Girl inside of you ♥

Friday, August 6, 2010

When Change is... Weird

Hey .
Ariel here..
I wanted to make a post dedicated to weirdness.  Like, when people change and you're left feeling shocked.
I was online the other day and decided to try find a few friends on Facebook, that I haven't seen in over a year. I've known these peoples since I was 4 yrs old, so I've been with them through a lot!
Well.. I was shocked when I saw one of them, who now looks... so old and different. Going through their pictures (their account wasn't very private!) I saw this person was in a relationship, and had been tagged in a few pictures saying, "the two in love." 
What?!
In Love?!
Shocker there. I'm a cynical person and I really don't believe in teen true love.  Sorry to all you lovers out there!!
Welp, it was so strange going through pictures of the two of them together, some stranger kissing them and making them write "I'm interested in my relationship and special person."
Weird right?!
Okay not really, but when you've known someone since they had tantrums and played horsey with you, it's really, really odd.
Espesh since I hadn't seen them properly in two yrs, anad all of a sudden they're just.. older and different.
Oh, and that persons siblings were the same! One of them was in heaps of pictures with a person they once hated?! Acting like they were the bestest of best friend
The last person I found just made me feel sorry for them. Sad.






So gurls (+ guys) I wanted to make a post showing my personal opinions, and if you've ever experienced something like me, tell me in the comments, I'm dying to know =D


XOXO Ariel


No comments:

Post a Comment