Calling all Beauty Junkies...

Unleash the It Girl inside of you ♥

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Elle & Blair Fowler the Truth at Last

Hey Everyone.
Today's blog entry is on a very, very controversial subject.
No hater comments, this is just my honest and genuine views on Elle and Blair Fowler, YouTube Beauty Gurus also known as allthatglitters21 and juicystar07.
Allow me to express all opinions on these girls.

I first came across E&B in their first ever Seventeen Magazine spread. Watched a video of Blair's but never came back or subscribed. After Christmas I started watching them again, and oh my gosh I became addicted to their videos FAST!  Everyday after school I would eagerly check for more videos... and on days that they had videos, I would be sooo happy (:

[sad right? i do have a life thanks!]

Before long I saw the haters, but really thought it was fine to change your name. See their real names are Elizabeth and Lisa. But whatever!! I didn't care; Ariel Disney isn't my real name either, as I've pointed out many times!! (;
Soooo.... I was okay with most of their "lies" and thought it great when they got things for free. Blair used to make a deal of saying about it so yeah, whatever!!
But lately they've started making videos soooo rarely. Elle makes around two videos a month, MAX, and Blair isn't far behind. It's ridiculous. Very rarely know their videos are uncompensated, so it's just showing they have no time for YouTube and really are in it for the money.
And before their loyal subscribers say that's not fair, and that they're busy girls and I'm just jealous, etc etc etc... I wanna say that yeah, I get your point. It's easy to be jealous of them! Looks, money and tons of subscribers define these girls, duh you're gonna want to see them go down. (Well I don't lol). I used to be one of those subscribers that would defend them to the ground.
Now when I saw their Sears commercial, I was so upset, really! I was irritated that my precious Elle and Blair have no time to make a video once a week, just saying "hi!" but have tons of times for Marshall adds, shopping sprees, Sears, etc. And you know what's sooo annoying to me??! They would NEVER shop at Sears!! When have you ever heard Blair go, "Shopping at SEARS!" Like, nothing against Sears, they have gr8 stuff, but it's so.. unblair. (and elle). and Marshalls? Blair loves designer, yes, but she wouldn't be seen dead in marshalls. And for them to do commercials for them is just plain silly. If I loved a brand (Buckle, MAC, benefit, Abercrombie, etc) ugh, YES I would do a commercial, but only if I actually believed in what I was endorsing!!
And the nose jobs? Yeah but they didn't even need them.

So please don't comment and say I'm a jealous sad little pathetic loser with nothing better to do then post this, but it's my blog and I write what I'm feeling.  And now i'm thinking of the fowler, hence i write a long post on them.

It's not about the names, and nosejobs, it's just how the fame has got to their heads. Really, that's was annoys me.  They're just two southerners who put on an LA accent and have tons of subscribers!! Michellephan has WAY more subs then the two put together, but you never see her hogging the spotlight or doing something she doesn't believe it??


Right, end of my post (:
Just to say, the girls are pretty and really, don't call me a jealous person. Please? If this blog is really annoying you, then just LEAVE! (: That simple my gorgeous followers (:


XOXO Ariel




No comments:

Post a Comment