Calling all Beauty Junkies...

Unleash the It Girl inside of you ♥

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Introducing... Me Ariel Disney

Hey Gurlies (+ Guys!)
Ariel here, otherwise known as an anonymous teenage beauty blogger..
Thanks for stopping by.. :)
I'm going to be brutally honest and start with what you can expect from this blog.

1. I never will reveal my true identity. Kinda cool in a way, right? You never know... I could be your best friend, I could be that girl you sit next to in Math, I could be that girl you can't stand. And here I am, uploading my most inner thoughts to the whole world. Nice feeling being anonymous (:

2. I blog as I please. Meaning, if you can't stand beauty, fashion, mean girls, cheesy self esteem words, etc etc.. don't even bother reading - check out something like idiotic videos, smelly sports players or anything else that takes your interest.

3. I haven't quite decided what to do with this blog. I'm going to have a bit of everything really; fashion&beauty to girl it up, drama with celebrities, tv shows to drama it up, and everything in between to make this blog spicy, sassy, addicting and girly.

You mightn't have noticed but the name Ariel Disney is sort of strange. 
I am well over 12 years old, but I still have a special spot in my heart for all things Princessy and Disney just offers that extra slice of cuteness. So, Beauty and the Blog is inspiration from Belle and her wonderful Beast, Ariel is from Lil Mermaid, and Disney just about summons it up. I'll have a few more things Disney too so if your a hater, don't read!
Yes, Ariel Disney is sooo cheesy, but I'm a cheesy teenager and yeah... oh one more thing before I say "bye" :  I hope you get your happily ever after some day. Never settle for a frog, because your charming prince will come some day, over the rainbow...


XOXO Ariel

(And yes, I will end each post with "XOXO" and no I am not obsessed with Gossip Girl. If you have a problem with this... then just don't read it, kay? =] )

BTW BTW... I'm not a mean girl. No really, I'm not! I'm actually a sweetie pie, but it's time to let all those feelings out and feel a rush.




No comments:

Post a Comment